Hershey's Kisses witch's hat cookies
By Walgreens Sep 08, 2022 • 15 min
Cookies, frosting, Hershey’s Kisses—oh my! We combine your go-to guilty pleasures into bite-sized, chocolaty treats sure to please ghosts and goblins of all ages. Pro tip: With minimal prep time and steps just right for little hands, this recipe is great for kids!
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Hershey’s Kisses Monster Foils Milk Chocolate Candy
- 1 package (11.5 oz.) Keebler Fudge Stripes Original Cookies
- 1 container (16 oz.) Betty Crocker Creamy Deluxe Vanilla Frosting
- 1 package (4 tubes) Betty Crocker Classic Gel Food Coloring
- 1 bottle (1.75 oz.) Betty Crocker Rainbow Sprinkles
- Piping bag
Step 1: Pipe icing onto cookies
Place cookies upside down with chocolate-coated bottom facing up on a tray or cookie sheet. Add gel food coloring drops to 1 cup of frosting to create desired colors. Spoon frosting into piping bag, then pipe frosting around the hole on the bottom of the cookie.
Tip: If you don’t have a piping bag, spoon frosting into a resealable plastic bag. Release air out of the bag while pushing frosting to the bottom, then seal the bag. Use scissors to cut a corner of the bag. Remember: The bigger the hole you make, the more frosting will come out of your bag.
Step 2: Add Kisses
Firmly press the flat bottom of one chocolate candy over the center hole of each cookie.
Step 3: Add sprinkles
Use sprinkles to make square buckle for hat, if desired.